Friday, November 10, 2017

Tea with Lily

When I started my tea journey and then Marmalady's
I always knew there would be three small books to write.
This week the third book was self published.
I am celebrating and happy to announce
Tea with Lily!


The book is framed around my tea times with Lily,
the daughter of a friend.
The first tea time was when Lily was 4 years old
and the last was when she was 18 years old.
The book shares a bit about those teas,
but the main focus is on putting together
a themed tea for children.
There are recipes and craft ideas,
plus inspirations in 52 photographs to inspire
you to have a tea party for one or more children.
The book is 42 pages of fun from my heart to yours.
You can find the book on etsy: here

Happy weekend, dear friends!

10 comments:

Lorrie said...

Congratulations, Marilyn, on completing your third book! Tea with Lily looks charming!

Red Rose Alley said...

How wonderful you wrote a tea book, Marilyn. I didn't realize you had an etsy shop. I think the shorter books are more light hearted. Love those cat and bird dips, so cute. : )

~Sheri

Elaine, The TeaLady said...

How delightful! Congrats!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Congatulations indeed! Wonderful!
Ruth

Rosemary said...

What fun to have completed the trilogy of books! Those animal sandwiches are simply adorable! Clever!

Angela Renals said...

Marilyn, I am in awe! I love that you have been having tea with LIly for her entire girlhood.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I am so proud of you
Love Jeanne

Jeanie said...

What a lovely day! I think you should have a book launch tea party at one of your favorite tea shops and sell and sign books!

Angela McRae said...

Oh, wow, congratulations! I can see another title needs to go on my bucket list!

Tracy said...

HAPPY BOOK launch, Marilyn! What a fun concept for your book... and it sounds delicious! Wishing you much success and fun with the book selling! :) I'm off to go see... ((HUGS))