Friday, October 7, 2016

Recent Glimpses of Days of Delight

 In the garden house I have a table to play.  Oh JOY!
 Taking quick times to sit in the garden when the sun comes out.
 Shared tea time with friends in the garden just the other day.
 My tea time set and ready to serve.
 A walk in the garden at Lan Su Chinese Gardens
always delights my soul.
 Autumn in the garden.

 Evening in the garden where we could enjoy the light.
 Then there was time in Seattle.
 Photos taken from the ferry as we bid adu.

 Then shortly arrived at Bainbridge Island.
The clouds were amazing.
The evening a delight.

Take time to notice what you notice.
Savor the moments.
Delight in the JOY of the day.

Happy weekend, dear friends!

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

You've been having a wonderful time, haven't you? I like that tea tray you have. Very nice. And the photos of Seattle are awfully good. Isn't it fun to take a break like that and just savor life? You know how to do it right!

Rosemary said...

What a fun adventure! My visit to Seattle was in the mid '90s. What a delight it would be to return again!

Annesphamily said...

What a fun post! IT looks like you have had some wonderful moment ! Your photos are terrific. I am happy I was able to visit you here. Have a great Sunday. Joyful Blessings, Anne

Summer said...

Beautiful snippets! Have a great week ahead♥