Friday, March 4, 2016

Springtime Winners





Springtime is bursting in my part of the world.
Walking in the neighborhood this week I spied the softness of pink,
the glow of yellow, and a peak at a tiny bit of blue.
I just love that neighbors planted daffodils in the median of the road.
Each year I see them out caring for this public property with love.
Springtime gives hope with the new growth.
If Spring hasn't bloomed yet in your world,
stop by the market and just savor the flowers there.

Happy Weekend, dear friends!

 And we do have two winners of the give-away this week.
Congratulations to Blessed Brenda for Taking Tea with Alice
and to Adrienne for Tea and Etiquette.
Please email your addresses and they will be on their way to you.
You can find my email in"View my complete Profile".

7 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Good morning, Marilyn. I m refreshed by all these wonderful flowers.

Adrienne said...

Your springtime photos are gorgeous and just what we need on a gray spring day. I'm thrilled to be a winner of such a special book. My address is on the way by email. Thank you, dear friend.
~Adrienne~

Jeanie said...

My heart is stopping with all this pretty! It's just gorgeous!

Lorrie said...

Spring is busting out all over and it's so pretty!

Linda P said...

It's a joy to see the Spring flowers that brighten up a neighbourhood and heartening that your neighbours spend time caring for them in the public areas as well as in their own gardens.

Joy said...

How beautiful! These flowers are not quite so far along here yet, so I enjoyed looking at yours.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

When inhabitants plant flowers in their neighbourhood it's an indication they are a caring group of people.
So good to see - it's little things like this that restore my faith in humanity.
I could live there!