Friday, November 13, 2015

Flowers in the House

Last year's Thanksgiving arrangement.
Just above and below are two I found in shops
when traveling in California last month.
My Halloween this year above on the table and below on the mantel.
Below was on a recent tea table.
A while back I found out about a project by BloomNation 
and was inspired to share my seasonal tablescapes. 
They are a flower delivery service that supports local florists
 through their online marketplace.

I do love flowers in the house on the table and throughout the house.
When there isn't a fresh flower in the house it makes me sad.
They just bring so much joy to my heart.
Updated mantel this week with the last of the flowers from the garden.
I am totally enjoying the chrysanthemums and hydrangeas together.
Do you enjoy flowers in your home all year long?
Happy weekend, dear friends!
May your days be flower filled.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Lovely, fun and creative! I love having flowers in the house, too! I enjoy finding unusual things in winter to bring in.

Lorrie said...

I love having flowers in my home. Or some sort of berried branch or twig from the garden. Something real. Your floral arrangements are so pretty. There seems to be an infinite variety of ways to arrange flowers.

Jeanie said...

So lovely! And an honor to be asked. I love them all but especially the lovely table runner arrangements. I have such bad light that in the winter I have to buy flowers at the store and do often. In the summer I'm always cutting off something or other! I actually love to use the leaves -- dusty miller, coleus -- as a highlight. Very nice Marilyn!

Angela McRae said...

I don't really have many cut flowers that are display-worthy, but I sure have enjoyed seeing yours this year!