Friday, November 21, 2014

Crafting with Kids

 Last weekend beside having tea and walking on a sandy beach
I played with little boys and though you don't see any little girls,
there were a few girls too.
 The boys really got into the craft project I brought along.
We were making all kinds of characters with toilet paper rolls,
a bit of recycling.
 Some needed a bit of help, but still proud of there finished project.
 Here is one proud crafter with his owl.
It had been a long time since I had the opportunity to play with kids and crafts. 
 I had fun too.

Happy weekend, dear friends!
Hope you find time to play.

PS:  Don't forget the offer from Tuesday's post.  If you would like a code for
purchasing some tea with a discount, let me know.

3 comments:

Linda P said...

The boys are very proud of their creations. It's a lovely age and to be involved with a group of youngsters is a lot of fun.

Adrienne said...

What fun! I always enjoy the enthusiasm of kids when they are creating something fun!
~Adrienne~

Jeanie said...

Catching up! Those owls ARE awfully cute! They did a good job!