Thursday, September 18, 2014

Books and Tea

A quiet morning with the rain pitter-pattering outside my window.
The perfect time for a book and tea.
It truly delights my soul.
This morning I finished reading My Heart Wanders by Pia Jane Bijkerk
and sipped Yunnan Gold in my cup.
Have you read this book?
Pia shares what is often in my heart, yes! a heart that wanders and dreams.
You can also find her here: http://blog.piajanebijkerk.com/
Hoping you find some time to savor the quiet with a good book and cup of tea.
Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

The Victorian Girl said...

I remember seeing Toby Tyler on my grandparents' bookshelf when I was a child!

Jeanie said...

Books and tea -- can't go wrong with that combo -- as long as you don't spill!

Tracy said...

LOVELY image, Marilyn! Nothing like tea and reading on a rainy day. Thank you for the book recommendation, I'd not hear about that one. :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Angela McRae said...

I have not heard of this book but will have to check it out -- thanks!

Laura Morrigan said...

It is so wonderful to spend a day indoors reading while it is raining!