Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NEW: Child's Vintage Apron Pattern

 
 
Introducing Marmalady's new Child's Vintage Apron sewing pattern.
The women's vintage apron has been available for 3 years
and there have been quite a few requests for a child's apron to match.
The pattern is taken from a vintage apron I found many years ago.
Finally it is packaged and ready to sell.
There are four sizes included in the pattern,
so you would find something to fit size 4 to 14.
The child's apron is proportionately longer for more coverage.
What I love about this pattern is "no ties", just comfy.
It is so hot off the development table that it isn't even on my website yet.
You can email me directly.
Cost is $10., plus $2 shipping.

This is Lily modeling the smallest size for me.
I thought she did a great job as my model.

10 comments:

Steph said...

Precious! Having seen this in person, I can attest to its nice shape and styling.

Steph said...

PS - Lily was a gem to model.

La Tea Dah said...

Cute as can be! A precious model, a beautiful apron, and just the right measures of comfort and style. Congratulations, Marilyn!

Linda Jennings said...

Adorable!!

Annie Jeffries said...

That is just adorable, Marilyn. Wishing you a landslide success with the pattern.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Aw, the apron is so cute! (As is the little girl!) I wish I had some little people to make one for.

Ginger said...

Cute!

Laurie said...

This is nothing less than precious, Marilyn! And no better model!

koralee said...

Just darling...and so is Lily!!! xoxo

Angela McRae said...

Lily and the apron are both just adorable!