Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Most Delightful Meal


Walking down the street of Pinglin village, passing several tea shops, we arrived at a restaurant that overlooked this river.  We took the table closest to the view and food soon began appearing on our table.
Plate after plate came and just as I thought I could eat no more, there was more. 
I cannot tell you what we ate, but it was one of our most delightful meals of the trip.
The presentation was beautiful and the surroundings a total delight.

11 comments:

koralee said...

Wow...what a feast my friend. The presentation is amazing. Hugs. xo

Angela McRae said...

What a feast! For the senses as well as the soul!

Relyn Lawson said...

Love this. LOVE IT!! I feel like I got to be with you, just a bit. You give this arm chair traveler more to dream of.

La Tea Dah said...

The presentations: pure delight!

Kathy Walker said...

Beautiful view...lovely presentations!

Linda Jennings said...

Oh! What wonderful memories!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Hi,
Thank you for your visit! I'm glad you read the other post too about our good news!

Looks like you are having a grand time! So happy for you!

Katherine

Laurie said...

OK, right now my mouth is watering Marilyn, the stir fry looks totally awesome! Enjoying your trip!

tea time and roses said...

Oh my this is wonderful, and the presentation is beautiful! I can imagine just how much you enjoyed this wonderful food. I would love to pick a favorite, but it all looks so goooood!:o)

Smiles♥

Beverly

Jeanie said...

Marilyn -- it's amazing! I don't know how you managed to take pictures without digging in right away! Yum!

Mary said...

Spectacular presentation - how do they turn food into such amazing art?