Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Bonnet


Joey is excited because Easter is coming this Sunday.
He wanted to share his Easter bonnet with you today and not wait a minute longer.
Of course it doesn't have any flowers on it.  He's is boy after all.
This is his favorite hat.  It is so easy to make.  Do any of you remember how to make these sailor hats out of the newspaper?  Will you be donning an Easter bonnet this coming Sunday?  I hope you have special plans for celebrating Easter or Passover.  Joey and I have some special plans we are working on and will share next week.

10 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Happy Easter to Joey and his fetching new Easter bonnet! (And I made plenty of these as a little girl but now can't remember how I did it!)

La Tea Dah said...

Awww, I used to have so much fun making hats like this when I was a kid! Joey looks handsome in it. I can't help but think that Joey is one letter "more" than your word for the year. Is that a coincidence?

LaTeaDah

parTea lady said...

He is such a handsome cat! I wore a hat last Easter, but I was one of only two who did. Too bad I don't have a nice black facinator to wear with my spring suite instead.

Have a wonderful Easter celebration. I'll look forward to hearing about it next week.

Jeanne said...

How precious indeed
Love Jeanne


Happy Easter my beautiful friend
Love Jeanne

Marlena said...

My Sarah Sweet Face is the gray version and the Paranoid Princess, aka La principessa, aka Sarah Boo would surely reject that hat, she's such a grump. He's cute, tho'

PeggyR said...

Happy Easter Joey and to you as well!

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

There was a great cartoon in the New Yorker where a man makes a newspaper hat and puts in on his head, saying to his teenage son..Try doing THIS with the online version!

Love newspaper hats!

Happy Easter to you! Wishing you a day full of sun, flowers and celebrations, and hats of course!

Cathy said...

Joey looks pretty darn cute in his little hat.

Happy Easter to you too.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

This is the cutest picture!

I won't be wearing a hat, but I do love them!

Katherine

christina said...

he is so adorable! sigh.
XO