Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wild and Wonderful

The clouds at the beach were as magnificent as the sea.
They were waiting, but for what? Perfectly in a row, each one in their place.
When one would leave another came to take the place of the other.
My anger rock hasn't gone into the sea yet.
It was given to another that needed it more than me.
He will add his anger to the rock and let me know
when it is tossed into the sea. He wasn't quite ready, but will be soon.
His anger was greater than mine; so I handed it to him.
This is not what I expected, but it was the right thing to do.
I am learning to be open to following my heart and
amazing things happen.

Oh yes, the sea was wild and wonderful.
It refreshes my soul.

12 comments:

parTea lady said...

I love to be near the water and watch the waves and the seabirds. Thanks for sharing your great photos.

Jeanne said...

Your photographs are beautiful and so are you.
Love Jeanne♥

Adrienne said...

Love your photos - wishing I was there, too. What part of our beautiful coastline are you visiting?

I think sharing your rock was a very good thing to do - so caring and right!
~Adrienne~

Rosemary said...

Beautiful photos! Loved those seagulls!
Nancy

Brenda Pruitt said...

This is all so beautiful! Both the lovely words and magnificent photos.
Brenda

Gayle said...

Simply beautiful!

tea time and roses said...

What a lovely post. Your photos are breathtakingly beautiful. One of my most favorite things to do is drive along the coastal waters, so beautiful and relaxing. Thanks so much for sharing.

Smiles...

Beverly

Angela McRae said...

My goodness, what a moving post AND photos! I have a feeling this worked out exactly as it was supposed to!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Amazing photos...... wild and wonderful, as you say.

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

Wow, these photos are so powerful and really capture the sea and all its glory! I can smell the ocean and feel the air when I see them!

I love this idea of passing on your anger rock, letting your anger go so someone else can take care of thiers. There is something healing in that, the anger gives way to the goodness...

Wonderful post!
Thank you!

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

I so miss living near the coast line of our wonderful country. Perhaps, someday we will again. Absolutely love walking the beach. Hours go by and I am amazed at how far I walked.

christina said...

how generous and loving of you... ah the sea. so beautiful.
xo