Thursday, December 10, 2009

Strolling in Barcelona



La Rambla

Our final days were spent in Barcelona.
We had a small taste of this beautiful city last year and just had to see more.
Paris is my favorite city, but Barcelona is a close second.
The Gaudi architecture was the main reason we went back to Barcelona, but just experiencing strolling down the La Rambla and through the small surrounding streets was a thrill.
The people in Barcelona definitely know how to stroll at all hours of the day and night.
We strolled one evening to find wonderful tapas for dinner and the next night was a stroll to find paella for dinner on the water front.
There is only one final stop before we left for home, which I will share with you next week.

Please check out the give away below.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Now I really want to visit Barcelona, especially the big market there. Can't think of the name but I hear that it is spectacular. My goodness, I've enjoyed your trip. Thanks.

Angela McRae said...

This is not how I had Barcelona pictured in my head, so I am happy to see some "real" photos. Lovely architecture indeed!

SE'LAH... said...

One day, I would love to visit Spain but for now, I shall live vicariously through you. ;)

Paulita said...

Lovely. And it looks like it is still warm there. That is enticing enough.