Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Marmalady's 1920's Cloche Girl's Hat

1920's Cloche Girl's Tea Hat
For some of you that have been following my blog for awhile you have seen this hat when I had the vintage clothing series. This hat was styled after the cloche hats so popular in the 1920's. Now I will be selling this pattern on www.marmaladys.com starting the first part of May. It is a little girl's hat and has three sizes in it. It probably would fit a small adult head also. My prototype is made out of a velveteen, but a pretty cotton or even wool could be cute. You can decorate it with a flower, a brooch, or just leave it plain. Wouldn't this 1920's Cloche Girl's Tea Hat look darling on any little girl in your life, then take her to tea for a special afternoon experience.
******
Don't forget to leave a comment for the give away mentioned yesterday.
Today is my 200th blog and I am celebrating.

4 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

What a sweet hat. I remember the little girls modeling the clothes earlier. This hat fits in with the style. Did you create the pattern?

Rosemary said...

Love your new pattern line to your business. Good luck! Also, congrats on the 200th post.
Nancy

La Tea Dah said...

Oh, I love this! Absolutely beautiful!!! Will this be in an adult size as well? Oh, I hope so!

Thank you for being an inspiration to me --- always!

LaTeaDah

Relyn Lawson said...

That is lovely. Any little lady would look gorgeous in it.