Friday, August 8, 2008

Many Words











Walking in my neighborhood a few evenings ago I came across this jumble of words. So many words running through my mind. I love words in all forms and this ceiling of neon words was full of many words. Wouldn't it have been pretty all lite up? Couldn't you just see the EATS hanging in an old vintage cafe? And Bruno's Spot clock, I wonder where that clock once hung? Marylyn's Cleaners, that is almost my name. How fun words can be in all shapes and forms.
I have enjoyed sharing words with you the past few weeks. Now only one more to share next Wednesday. Visit Delights of the Heart on Wednesday and I will have a surprise Final Words give away drawing.

3 comments:

paris parfait said...

These signs are wonderful! I love these types of neon signs and they are increasingly hard to find. I have some large wooden letters from a French restaurant, but to find electric or neon ones spelling words intact is rare.

La Tea Dah said...

Words can be very beautiful, can't they!

LaTeaDah

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

I love this!!!